Saturday, June 9

Sista Natten 2007

My last night in Lund 2007. The room is empty now, only a backpack and this computer. It's as empty as when I first arrived. Strange. I feel strange.

Dont know why I got so carried away with this. I know I'll be back next year, but still it's strange to leave my room. Am so attached to it now. So sad to leave the corridor too. The corridor that I didnt like when I got here at the first time, but turned out to be the nicest-cozyest place I've lived. Friends who are like brothers and sisters, who at the same time made me think I might stay here again next year (but it sounds boring, doesnt it?). Oh well, I can always see them next year.

O yeah, I can see them again next year! Why should I be this sad? Let's just focus for tomorrow. Passport, tickets, key, handphones, bags, hmm.. okay. I just need to clean up this room and my fridge in the kitchen. And then I can go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a loooooooonggggg day..

I'm gonna miss Sweden. I know, I said that many times. It's true.