Saturday, June 2

I Feel Like (not) Going Home

It's a week to go from going home. Feels like a hundred years. I've been dreaming about home and the people there late this whole month..

Well, actually no, it's just under my unconsciousness. The truth is I have so many reasons to stay longer here: exam - still on the way (it keeps holding me back from thinking of going home), packing - not done yet, weather in Sweden - just too nice to skip, thesis - getting on track (and will be distracted when I'm home), svenska - improving though slowly, friends - they are just gorgeous, food - i'll miss them: yoghurt, bread, seeds, plums, cherries, pears, oh.. everything seem to have reasons not to let go!

I guess it was true what people were saying: once you have passed all depressing phases of cultural adjustment, then you'll be in the departure paste. What a pity. It's so sad to leave coz I'm enjoying my time here now and am getting used to my present life. I feel like the hard time is over and I want to have more fun to pay back. Hehehe..
Oh well, here I am anyway... heading to my departure day.

***
But I'm also happy to go home too.. It's always good to be home and relax for awhile. Can't imagine being in the field next semester without going home beforehand. I will soon be able to have a sip of local tea that I've been missing a lot (teh botollll!!!!!).

I'll be back to Sweden for sure next year. Like all promises I've made to those flowers on the way school. I'll be back and see them again next summer. Vi ses!